At Challenger, we focus on building a culture where our people are highly engaged and have the opportunity to continuously develop in their careers. We are committed to the principles of equal opportunity in employment and value diversity in our workplace.
At Challenger, we recruit people who are highly motivated, have a can-do attitude and strive to achieve results. Our people are highly capable specialists in their field and are encouraged to continue to develop and grow in their roles as Challenger strengthens its position as an established participant in the Australian financial services market.
At Challenger we have five core principles that are linked to everything we do.
These principles are:
- Integrity - it's about being authentic and being accountable for what you say and do.
- Working Together - it's about true collaboration and embracing diversity.
- Creative Customer Solutions - it's about superior customer service and providing innovative solutions to clients.
- Commercial Ownership - it's about achieving the best for you, the business and the client.
- Compliance - it's about being responsible for how and what you do.
We encourage our people to champion our principles and incorporate them into their daily work life. We believe that this will assist Challenger to continue to be successful and achieve our key business objectives.
We currently do not advertise vacant positions on our website. For any employment enquiries, please contact Human Resources by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For graduate and Internship enquiries, please contact Human Resources by emailing email@example.com.