Challenger CarePlus (CarePlus) is designed for people who have been assessed as being eligible to receive Government-subsidised aged care services (including both residential and home care).
You can purchase a CarePlus if you are over 18 years of age and:
- have Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) approval that specifies you as being eligible to receive Government-subsidised aged care services (including home care), or
- live in an approved residential care facility.
CarePlus provides regular payments for life, regardless of how long you live or how investment markets perform, whilst giving you the option to leave a bequest to your family when you pass away.
CarePlus offers a number of options that you can tailor to meet your needs. You may:
- choose how often you receive your regular payments (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly)
- choose your level of life insurance cover
- choose who receives the lump sum benefit payable upon death
For more information, speak to your financial adviser, order or download a product disclosure statement or call our Investor Services team on 13 35 66.