Challenger's Funds Management business is one of Australia's fastest-growing investment managers, with approximately A$71 billion* assets under management. The Funds Management business develops, distributes and manages investment products, operating under two separate brands:
- Challenger Investment Partners - investment manager for both Challenger Life and our fiduciary clients
- Fidante Partners - a multi-boutique platform, acting as a gateway to boutique investment management businesses.
1. APRA is the Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority, Australia's prudential regulator of banks, insurance companies, superannuation funds, credit unions, building societies and friendly societies.
2. Life investment assets as at 31 December 2017.
3. Assets under management (AUM) as at 31 December 2017.
Challenger Investment Partners
Challenger Investment Partners is a relative value investor, accessing opportunities globally across real estate and fixed income. Challenger Investment Partners manages A$17.4billion* for clients including global institutions and Australia's leading superannuation funds.
Using relative value insights to deliver superior absolute returns, Challenger Investment Partners has built a strong investment performance track record on behalf of its Australian and international client base. Investors benefit from the experience and market insights that CIP gains through the breadth and scale of its mandates.
Find out more about the services and capabilities of Challenger Investment Partners.
Fidante operate a global asset management business that forms long term partnerships with talented investment teams to create, support and grow specialist asset management businesses.
Fidante Partners first specialist investment business was formed in 2005, and has since grown to become Australia's leading multi-boutique asset manager.
Our boutique partners have regularly been named in the 'fastest growing' managers list in industry surveys, particularly through their incubation and growth phases.
Fidante have the financial resources, know-how and infrastructure to enable investment businesses to grow sustainably for the long term.
To find out more, please visit the Fidante Partners website.