Challenger Investment Partners has a successful global portfolio of real estate assets, with a particular focus on Australia and Japan.
- Manage approximately A$4.8 billion* of assets including retail, office, residential, agricultural and development investments, provide investment advice on A$2.7 billion* of office and retail and A$0.9 billion* of real estate debt investments
- Have invested in real estate as a principal and manager since 1998, managing investments across the spectrum of public and private real estate with exposure to both equity and debt
- Serve a broad range of clients including Challenger Life, domestic superannuation funds, sovereign wealth funds, global pension funds, international insurance companies and large family offices
- Focus on sectors where we can earn a return premium, acting quickly, with like-minded partners to capture opportunities
- Provide investment management services under Australia's Managed Investment Trust (MIT) Regime where required by our offshore clients.
Additionally, Challenger Investment Partners manages an agriculture investment business, investing in vineyards across Australia and New Zealand. To find out more, please see Belvino Investments.
Business activity by asset class and investor type
Represents assets managed by Challenger Investment Partners as at 31 March 2017.
- Longstanding, highly experienced team with genuine practical experience and proven capability
- Deep market experience, connectivity and pipeline
- Comprehensive understanding of cross-border structuring, jurisdictional issues and global real estate markets
- Proven capability to add value through identification of mispriced assets, analysis of opportunities and active asset management
- Rigorous due diligence on all investment opportunities, to result in a portfolio that provides predictable, stable and sustainable income streams.