A key to Challenger’s success is the talented and highly skilled teams that provide corporate services to both our Life and Funds Management businesses.
There are a variety of career opportunities for professionals across the below functional areas:
- Corporate Affairs manages internal and external communications, media, sustainability, retirement incomes research and government and industry relations
- The Operations function is diverse and offers opportunities for customer service, process improvement, business analysis, middle office, compliance, portfolio accounting and investment analytics professionals
- There are opportunities for tax, financial and management accountant professionals who work in partnership with the business to forecast outcomes, provide insights and report on our results
- The HR function provides a range of services covering strategic and transactional business partnering, talent acquisition, leadership and career development, reward, payroll and diversity
- The Legal team provides advice and is heavily involved in commercial transactions. There are opportunities for corporate, funds management, product, structured finance, real estate and debt lawyers. The legal function also works closely with company secretariat who facilitate meetings for subsidiary and main boards