The 2020 AGM was held on Thursday 29 October 2021.
The 2020 financial year was unprecedented for the community, our industry and the broader economy. We have had to adapt to new ways of doing things in order to keep our communities safe and our people healthy.
With the current restrictions on indoor gatherings and travel imposed by various statement governments, our 2020 AGM will be held virtually rather than at a physical location.
Participating in the AGM
For shareholders and proxyholdersThe AGM is an important opportunity for shareholders to hear reports on Challenger Limited, ask questions and vote on relevant matters.
Our virtual meeting will provide shareholders with the opportunity to view the AGM live regardless of location, as well as vote and ask questions during the meeting.
To participate in the AGM online, you must log in to the Lumi online platform the following ways:
- Computer: enter the URL in your browser: https://web.lumiagm.com; or
- enter the URL in your browser: https://web.lumiagm.com; or
- use the Lumi AGM app, which is available by downloading the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
You will then need the following information to participate in the AGM in real time:
- the meeting ID for Challenger’s AGM is 380659978
- your username, which is your SRN/HIN; and
- your password, which is the postcode registered to your holding if you are an Australian shareholder. For overseas shareholders your password will be your three-character country code which can be found in the Challenger AGM Online Meeting Guide.
Proxyholders will need to contact Computershare Investor Services on +61 3 9415 4024 during the online registration period which will open one hour before the start of the AGM to obtain their unique username and password to participate in the AGM online.
Further information regarding participating in the AGM online, including browser requirements are detailed in the:
The meeting will be webcast live on the Challenger website from 9.30am (Sydney time) on Thursday 29 October 2020.
Non-shareholders may view the webcast and will not be able to vote or ask questions.
The meeting will be recorded and made available to view after the meeting.