The DRP enables you to receive some or all of your future dividends as Challenger shares instead of in cash. All brokerage and associated costs are paid for by Challenger, providing a cost effective means to increase your ownership in Challenger.
- Participation in the DRP is optional and available to all shareholders with a registered address in Australia or New Zealand on the dividend record date.
- Shares allocated under the DRP will rank equally with existing Challenger ordinary shares.
- The number of shares acquired under the DRP will be based on Challenger's volume weighted average share price, over the ten trading days commencing on the second trading day after each dividend record date.
- Challenger can either issue new shares or acquire shares on-market (or use a combination of both) to satisfy DRP requirements.
- For each dividend, holding statements will be sent to DRP participants showing the number of shares issued or transferred to you as part of the DRP.
Should you wish to participate in the DRP, an election needs to be completed via Challenger's share registry.
Challenger recommends shareholders read the DRP rules carefully before participating in the DRP.