When you meet with your financial adviser you can ask questions to help ensure their recommendations are right for you. As an example, we have created five key questions to ask.
1. How will you make sure my money lasts as long as I need it?
2. How can you help me to maximise my Age Pension entitlements? (if eligible)
3. How can you make sure my money can keep up with the rising costs of living?
4. How long will my Super last?
5. What will happen to my Super balance if the share market rises or falls?
Previous page > Value of advice