Your on-platform fixed term investment options have now expanded with the introduction of fixed term annuities from Challenger, now available directly from the Netwealth platform.
We are excited to offer Netwealth advisers competitive rates on our one, two, three, four and five year Challenger term annuities. Rates are set every Monday morning and you can view the current rates on the Netwealth platform.
Features and benefits
Our fixed term annuity offers regular payments and rates that are competitive with bank term deposits and they’re easy to purchase directly from the platform with:
- No need to obtain a quote or complete an application form, simply place the order via the investment menu
- Availability to all platform clients, including investment, superannuation, accumulation and pension
- Choice of up to five years in terms
- Payments made directly to your client’s platform cash account
- No rollover required for super monies so clients can be retained within the super environment
- Consolidated reporting and weekly pricing
- Not subject to SIS minimums
Easy to access
Access the Buy/Sell screen
Select "Term Annuity" from Investment Menu
Enter the investment amount
Why choose Challenger?
Multi-award winning Life Company
Australia’s largest annuity provider
Provides regular income to thousands of customers with $23 billion in assets under management (as at 30 June 2023)
Who we are
Challenger is Australia’s largest annuity provider and is focused on providing customers with financial security for retirement. We do this by offering investment strategies that exhibit consistently superior performance, and by helping customers in retirement with reliable income streams.
The regular retirement incomes we pay are backed by a high-quality investment portfolio, including fixed income and commercial property investments. These investments generate regular and predictable investment income, which we use to fund retirement incomes paid to our customers.
Find out more
How do we fund our promises?
A Challenger annuity gives you guaranteed regular income payable for life, or for a chosen investment term. But how do we cover our promises made to your client?
How do fixed term annuities compare?
We have outlined some of the key differences between a Challenger term annuity, a bank term deposit and other products/investments.