Board meeting attendances
Conflicts of Interest Policy - Summary
Director Nomination, Appointment and Removal
Executive Officer information
- Director and executive officers - Position summary
- Directors and executive officers - qualifications and experience
- Directors and executive officers - remuneration
Financial Services Guide
Fund Actuarial ReportChallenger Retirement Fund is not a Defined Benefit Fund and therefore does not require an Actuarial report.
Governing RulesThe Trust Deed sets out the governing rules.
Insurance in Superannuation
- Improving outcomes for vulnerable members and claims handling
- Best Practice Vulnerable Consumers Guidance Paper
- Best Practice Claims Handling Paper Guidance Paper
- Trustee Claims Philosophy
Proxy Voting PolicyChallenger Retirement Fund does not have proxy voting rights because the securities held in the fund don't have proxy voting entitlements.
Proxy VotingChallenger Retirement Fund does not have proxy voting rights because the securities held in the fund don't have proxy voting entitlements.
Register of relevant interests and duties
Registrable Superannuation Entity Constitution
Registrable Superannuation Entity annual financial statement
- Challenger Retirement Fund - Annual Financial Report for the year ended 30 June 2021
- Challenger Retirement & Investment Services - Annual Financial Report for the year ended 30 June 2021
- Closure of the Challenger Guaranteed Personal Superannuation Plan and the Challenger Guaranteed Allocated Pension to new members
- Upgrade Notice to the CRF Term Life (under Super) Plan insurance policy terms
- Improving Your Superannuation Outcomes
Trust Deed (including Deed Amendments)
- Challenger Retirement Fund Consolidated Deed
- Deed of amendment - Challenger Retirement Fund dated 23/10/2020