Challenger Investment Partners
Challenger Investment Partners is a relative value investor, accessing opportunities globally across real estate and fixed income. Challenger Investment Partners' clients include global institutions and Australia's leading superannuation funds. These clients benefit from the experience and market insights that CIP gains through the breadth and scale of its mandates.
Challenger Investment Partners manages A$17.3 billion* of assets.
Challenger Investment Partners:
- Seeks to capture a significant illiquidity premium and alpha across specialist market sectors
- Serves a range of clients including large domestic and global institutional investors
- Has the ability to co-invest proprietary Challenger Life funds alongside those of our fiduciary clients, and
- Aligns outcomes with those of our fiduciary clients.
We have a strong track record of delivering sustainable, superior risk-adjusted returns across a broad range of investment strategies through our:
- Commitment to investment excellence and long-term value creation
- Disciplined and stringent investment process, coupled with active management and specialised expertise, and
- Ability to maximise value and deliver consistent performance through market cycles.
To find out more about our investments, please see: